To All our valued Marketgoers,
New Hours for our 2020 Season, Sundays, 9am-2pm
We have had to make changes due to COVID-19 for our market. These best possible practices have been put into effect for the safety of you, our customers, vendors and staff.
- First and foremost, it is important that you stay home if you are feeling ill.
- We will enforce a one-way into the market and a one-way out.
- PATRONS & VENDORS ARE required to wear a mask! Vendors will have hand-sanitizer available in their booths.
- One customer will be allowed in a booth at a time.
- The 6-foot distancing is required when waiting for your turn to enter a booth space.
- The Lincoln City Farmers and Crafters Market will have staff and monitors ready to assist you as needed and will be enforcing the 6-foot distancing policy that is required for us to remain open.
- No lingering is allowed at this time.
- No pets are allowed.
- No sampling of foods.
- All food will be prepared “to-go” and cannot be consumed on Market grounds.
We thoroughly understand the changes may be difficult, but working together, we can ensure everyone’s safety and have a great Summer Market.
The Lincoln City Farmers and Crafters Market appreciate your support and cannot wait to see you on June 14th!
June 14th, 2020 / 9 am–2 pm
Whoever said, “Things are better at the beach” was right! Come on down to the Lincoln City Farmer’s and Crafter’s Market. We are a showcase for local produce growers, farmers, bakers, wineries, creameries, artisan foods, and one of a kind expertly handcrafted items. Our farmers offer distinct high quality produce, meat, cheese, honey, eggs, organic hummus and dips, beautiful healthy plants and so much more.
Our Market Food Court offers a wide variety of hot and cold food options, beverages, and baked delicacies. Enjoy live music and entertainment for kids that includes a magic show twice a day by Max! Special events to entertain the entire family!
We have on-site parking with good access for walkers, wheelchairs, and strollers. Handicapped parking available and we have hard-working, friendly, parking attendants who are there to help.
We welcome your pets into the Market but please remember that they are required to be on a leash at all times.
We have 65 independent vendors with something for everyone so come on out to the Central Oregon coast and make our Market your point of destination! Shopping local supports our artisans and farmers and helps our community grow.