We have on site parking with good access for walker’s, wheelchairs and stroller’s. Handicapped parking available. We also have friendly hard working parking attendants who are there to help.
PAYING WITH A DEBIT/CREDIT/EBT?
Most of our vendor’s accept all major credit/debit cards but for the one’s that don’t…We can accommodate that! Just do all your shopping first. Bring your receipt(s) to the Market Manager’s booth located to the left of the front door of the Lincoln City Cultural Center building. We will run your card(s) and you then return to the vendor to pick up your wonderful goodies. There is a $5.00 minimum purchase required.
- The market is a family event and is a non-smoking market. If you need to smoke please do so in the parking lot behind the Cultural Center building.
- There is absolutely NO CARRYING OF FIRE ARMS within the market. This is for everyone’s safety.
- We welcome your pets into the market but please remember that they are required to be on a leash at all times.
- If you need a pet waste disposal bag they are located at the Market Manager’s Booth.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times both outside the market and inside of the Cultural Center building.
- Restroom are located inside of the Cultural Center building and are handicap accessible.