We have on-site parking with good access for walkers, wheelchairs, and strollers. Handicapped parking available. We also have friendly hard working parking attendants who are there to help.
PAYING WITH A DEBIT/CREDIT/EBT?
Most of our vendors accept all major credit/debit cards but for the ones that don’t…We can accommodate that! Just do all your shopping first. Bring your receipt(s) to the Market Manager’s booth located to the left of the front door of the Lincoln City Cultural Center building. We will run your card(s) and you then return to the vendor to pick up your wonderful goodies. There is a $5.00 minimum purchase required.
- The market is a family event and is a non-smoking market. If you need to smoke please do so in the parking lot behind the Cultural Center building.
- There is absolutely NO CARRYING OF FIREARMS within the market. This is for everyone’s safety.
- Due to Covid Restrictions, pets are NOT allowed into the market. Thank you for your understanding.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times both outside the market and inside of the Cultural Center building.
- Restrooms are located inside of the Cultural Center building and are handicap accessible.